Video Editing Los Angeles
Backing Track Express has expanded our services to offer high quality Video Editing Los Angeles to all clients. Our highly experienced Sound Engineer and Video Editor Jenny Rose is our primary film editor who will be in charge of all your Video Editing Los Angeles needs. In today’s music industry having a well edited music video requires top notch video editing services. We understand that many artists need these services and this is why we are here to help.
If you have film from your most recent music video all the way to your next commercial be sure to let Backing Track Express take care of you. Our competitive pricing on film editing remain un-matched since we offer high quality film editing for the lowest price in Hollywood.
For price inquiries ask for Jenny Rose via phone or email.
What is Video Editing used for?
According to a quote from Wikipedia video editing is:
“Video editing is the process of editing segments of motion video production footage, special effects and sound recordings in the post-production process. Motion picture film editing is a predecessor to video editing and, in several ways, video editing simulates motion picture film editing, in theory and the use of linear video editing and video editing software on non-linear editing systems (NLE). Using video, a director can communicate non-fictional and fictional events. The goals of editing is to manipulate these events to bring the communication closer to the original goal or target. It is a visual art.”
Types of editing
Once the province of expensive machines called video editors, video editing software is now available for personal computers and workstations. Video editing includes cutting segments (trimming), re-sequencing clips, and adding transitions and other Special Effects.
- Linear video editing, using video tape and is edited in a very linear way. Several video clips from different tapes are recorded to one single tape in the order that they will appear.
- Non-linear editing system (NLE), This is edited on computers with specialised software. These are non destructive to the video being edited and use programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and Avid.
- Offline editing is the process in which raw footage is copied from an original source, without affecting the original film stock or video tape. Once the editing has been completely edited, the original media is then re-assembled in the online editing stage.
- Online editing is the process of reassembling the edit to full resolution video after an offline edit has been performed and is done in the final stage of a video production.
- Vision mixing, when working within live television and video production environments. A vision mixer is used to cut live feed coming from several cameras in real time.”
Backing Tracks – Recording Studio Services – What Are Backing Tracks?